- Works to dissolve kidney and gall stones
- Supports the liver, kidneys & urinary tract
- Helpful for bladder infections
- Stimulates detoxification
- Natural diuretic properties
Originally found growing in the Amazon rain forest, Chanca Piedra was named by the native Indians and noted for its ability to help dissolve kidney and gallstones. Its Spanish name translates into "stone crusher". Traditionally used for liver, kidney, and urinary infections studies have also suggested its ability to inhibit the formation of kidney stones. Chanca piedra is proven to have antispasmodic, antiviral, and, antibacterial properties and is also a natural diuretic. Chanca piedra is a natural remedy that may be helpful for those concerned with kidney or gallstones, liver and urinary infections.
- Chancapiedra500 mg